We know that tracking our habits and goals can be an effective way to establish good habits in our daily life. It is possible to ameliorate our productivity and avoid bad behaviors and routines. Our smartphones can be a great ally to keep track of our habits, goals, and progress. So you can opt for apps, namely with a popular one of Habit Challenge app developed by Dariusz Luksza.
Habit Challenge is a simple, beautiful and free app that will wholly assist you form new productive habits and keep you on track. With Habit Challenge you can define any type of habit you want to integrate into your daily routine. Moreover for each habit you can select daily occurrence and days of the week when you want to perform it e.g. exercise once a day on Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays; run twice a day on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
You can also define multiple notifications for each habit. With Habit Challenge you can also review habit history by scrolling the date’s header to see how you performed.
Salient Features of Habit Challenge
- Simple Yes/No or number goals (run once a day or drink seven glasses of water daily)
- Choose days of the week for given habit, from one to seven times per week
- Flexible goals – you can create any goal you like. Just give it a name and you’re done
- Flexible reminders – set any number of reminders for any time you like
- Streak detection – detect long periods of time when you are consistent with the habit
- Perform actions directly from the reminder – mark habit as done or snooze it directly from the notification
- Home screen widget – mark habits as done directly from the home screen
- Monthly view – see your progress on a monthly basis
- No internet needed – Habit Challenge works completely offline
- Fast, user friendly and beautiful user interface
- No login nor account required
How it really works:
- Give a name for your new habit
- Select days of the week when you want to perform it
- Choose how many times per day it should be performed
- Optionally, add one or more reminders
- After you perform it on a given day, mark it in the app
In addition it is possible to keep track of your new skills. Form good habits and therefore break bad habits. You can improve yourself and your life. Though developing a new habit takes time. For changing an old, bad habit, you require some willpower and time.
This Habit Challenge app wholly assists you to track your progress, shows how far you’ve already come and reminds you that you require sticking to the new habit today as well. Habit Challenge permits you to plan and track any activity like exercises, quitting smoking, meditation, taking pills regularly and many others.
Habit Challenge app developed by Dariusz Luksza is certainly something that’s so much different on the App Store and Play Store, which is always refreshing to experience these days.
DOWNLOAD FROM THE STORE :