I am a bike rider. I love riding bikes and enjoy adventurous rides with friends. I use to travel as much as I could only on bikes but was not able to calculate the travel mileage correctly any time I was trying to find out some good applications to keep a record of my journey. To my utter surprise I found out Psngr mobile application and with a bit of hesitation, I downloaded Psngr Mileage Tracker application on my phone and start using it immediately to have a check on this application. It is been 1 month till now I am completely satisfied with this application because I get my travelling reports every day. This makes me find out the complete history of my travel. That was really awesome.
Benefits of Psngr Mileage tracking application
- Using a Psngr mileage tracking app makes it easy to record your business mileage accurately, every time. No more guessing or losing your notes, no more estimates or forgotten expenses, no more uncertainty.
- All the data is right on my phone for you to review, revise, and edit at any time.
About Psngr – Mileage Tracker
- It Simplifies mileage logging for expense reimbursement and tax deduction.
- Fully automatic Mileage logbook
- Logs all trips and calculate expenses
- Generates periodic reports
- Supports multiple vehicles
- Vehicle detection with Psngr beacon
- Standard and custom mileage rates
- Psngr tracks your trips automatically
- Can track any number of vehicles and up to 40 free trips per month.
Tracking – Psngr tracks and auto-detects:
• Public transport
- Create multiple logbooks with Vehicles.
- Each trip (in fact, each trip segment) uses a single vehicle, and your mileage is aggregated per vehicle.
- This lets you easily separate mileage made with your private car vs. your company car, or trips made under different fiscal entities, for different clients, projects, etc.
- Psngr bundles standard, tax-deductible mileage rates in 15+ countries, including the US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, France, Germany, Switzerland, Belgium, Netherlands, Denmark, Austria, South Africa, and Ireland.
- You can add custom mileage rates that suit your needs.
- Each mileage rate uses a unique tag (e.g. #business) and is assigned to one or more vehicles.
- To expense a trip using a #business mileage rate, tag the trip as #business.
- To expense a trip using a #commute mileage rate, tag the trip as #commute, etc.
- A monthly report of your trips is emailed to you
- You can easily customize reports frequency or add filtering criteria
- You can easily create additional reports on the web dashboard.
- When tracking trips by public transport, pre-plan your first trip to teach Psngr which transit lines you use to get from A to B.
- Start a new trip by tapping the “+” button on the home screen, select your destination and choose Public Transport to plan your route.
- Check-in to start your trip.
- When repeating the same trip from A to B, Psngr will match the transit lines used.
• Free to use for up to 40 trips/month
• Psngr Pro – for individuals: https://psngr.co/pro
• Psngr Enterprise – for teams: https://psngr.co/enterprise
• Subscription purchased via In-App purchase will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours before the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
Do give Psngr Mileage Tracker a try and I am sure you will for sure share it with your friends and family. My note of gratitude to the awesome developers for this useful application.