These days, you can find some fantastic puzzle games on Android in terms of both graphics and game play. Almost gone are the days of simple mechanics and graphics with novel ideas. But for me Royal Tiles app developed by Simon Jelusic on the App Store found to be extra special to enjoy the game.
Are you eager about puzzles and challenges?
Royal Tiles is top multiplayer online board game that you can play offline or online with your friends or loved ones. It’s a 5×5 Tile Matching Game where you must gather tiles together to match rows of the same kind of tiles. It involves a lot of strategy to win the game.
From the “Royal Tiles Puzzle Game”, you can lose yourself in this game for hours. You can start out as slow as you want and as you develop a strategy of your own, the points will start to add up. You may think this sounds too easy, but besides decorating the palace walls with tiles you will be playing against opponents who will be competing for tiles.
Do you wish to play an abstract strategy game online with your loved ones?
As specifically build your strategy around what you need to build your rows while also trying to prevent opponents from getting the tiles they need. If you enjoyed the board game you will adore this addictive mobile game. The bonus is that you don’t have to wait to get a bunch of friends together to play. You can play Royal tiles whenever you like.
It is effective Multiple Online Board Game for tiles matching where you Play tile puzzle with 5×5 tiles. Play offline or play with 2, 3 or 4 players. You can match rows of same kind of tiles.
How to Play Royal Tiles?
It is understood that Royal Tile Match 5 Puzzle Game has a unique gameplay that you will love wholly.
Top Features of this game
- It is suggested that each payer has his own 5×5 Player Board
- The Players can collect tiles by taking all the rules of one color from a repository, or from the center of the table, and placing them in a row, taking turns until all the tiles for that round are taken
- At that point, one tile from every filled row moves over to each player’s 5×5 board, while the rest of the tiles in the filled row are discarded
- It is conveyed each tile score is based on where it is placed in relation to the other tiles on the board
- The game round continues until at least one player has made a row of tiles all the way across their 5×5 board
- Moreover the Additional Points are awarded at the end of the game for each complete row or column, and for each instance of all five tile of the same colour being collected
More particularly you will never get bored playing the royal tiles puzzle game as you will be able to play the game with different difficulty levels. You can keep a track of your progress while solving these picture tile puzzle games.
Key Game Features of Royal Tiles
- Select from different emotes to play with – angry, prophet, sad, servant & more
- Enticing 30 challenging game levels with increasing difficulties
- You can Invite new players on the game
- Good to make your own collection of the royal tiles
- Splendid Game Modes – Offline Mode or Multiplayer Mode
- Multiplayer Game Mode with 2 players, 3 players or 4 players
- In-game tutorial to learn how to play the royal tiles puzzle
- Numerous Multiple languages supported – English, Chinese, Spanish, Arabic, Indonesian, Portuguese, French, Japanese, Russian, Deutsch
- You can Buy coins from the online shop
- Also Buy game skins from the game shop
- Actively Upgrade to get more emotes in the game
Do you wish to try it out?
You can simply download this amazing Royal Tiles Match 5 Puzzle Game and experience a new level of joy solving beyond match 3 puzzle games. You will absolutely enjoy playing this pvp board game with your family. Forget everything and actively challenge your brain for some good tile puzzle games.
It is seen that smartphone touch screen controls provide a unique opportunity for game developers. Our pocket devices are specially suited for clever games since they’re simple to pick up and play whenever you have a few free moments. If you’re looking for entertaining game to test your brain, download this special game of Royal Tiles app developed by Simon Jelusic on the App Store.