Published on March 28th, 2022 | by Earnest0
LingoDeer – Learn Languages
LingoDeer is an excellent language-learning tool with a strong Asian focus, though it also includes a few major European languages. Because the app’s courses are multilingual, this is the app to use if you want to learn Japanese as a German speaker. LingoDeer, on the other hand, is quite difficult, as it includes specific, high-level terminology and detailed grammatical explanations. Nonetheless, it is an excellent resource, and the developer is constantly improving the app in response to community feedback.
Want to learn a new language, such as Japanese, French, Spanish, or Korean on your own then you can give LingoDeer a try.
Courses Offered For English Speakers:
What Services Does Lingodeer Provide?
- Study a structured course to learn to read and write a language with a unique alphabet system, such as Korean or Japanese.
- Study a structured course to learn to form sentences in your own words.
- Learn essential vocabulary and grammar from beginner to intermediate levels (A1-B1)
- Ameliorate listening and pronunciation with HD recordings by native speakers
- Reinforce learning with a variety of review activities including flashcards, quizzes, target pieces of training, and more
- Keep track of your progress and statistics
Download lessons to learn when you don’t have access to the internet.
What Distinguishes Lingodeer?
Rather than relying on users to figure things out on their own, LingoDeer provides a structured, clear, and motivating path to fluency.
LingoDeer enables users to form sentences in their own words, rather than just memorize and repeat after a phrasebook, by providing the best-structured curricula among apps and clear explanations on grammar. As a result of following this path, users gain a clear sense of progression and can maintain long-term motivation.
Furthermore, the variety of activities supported by LingoDeer allows users to tailor their learning experience. Allow LingoDeer to surprise you with each session, whether it’s speaking exercises about food allergies, flashcard drills, or 5-minute pop quizzes during lunch breaks. If you’re not sure where to begin when it comes to learning a new language, LingoDeer is a great place to start