Primarily I had been seriously thinking about trying it up for perfect privacy-focused note-taking tool app, but this reputed Noted app developed by Sumit Taneja certainly intrigued me. Needless to say, it was a golden opportunity for me to finally take this out for a spin, and I am not at all disappointed.
Noted is quality app which satisfies users need and won’t disappoint. Ever needed to quickly jot down a reminder, task, or idea? Noted is a simple, privacy-focused note-taking tool that lives in the macOS menu bar – just one click away.
Salient Features of Noted app
- It’s free and there are absolutely no ads for a limited time only
- Super minimalistic design specifically developed for macOS Big Sur
- It doesn’t take up a ton of valuable screen space
- Always open and ready for you to jot down whatever is on your mind
- Your notes will save even if you close the app, close your Mac’s lid, or restart your computer
It is enumerated that no information leaves your Mac, meaning that neither Apple nor Noted’s developers will be able to see what you’ve written. All of your notes are stored locally; we don’t use servers or any back-end infrastructure. In short, Noted offers you complete privacy, no strings attached. This app is wholly appreciated from all corners of users and recommending to all.
How the app works:
Download and install the Noted app developed by Sumit Taneja on your smartphone or other similar devices. Now launch the app on your device and start using it.
The Noted app developed by Sumit Taneja is a good overall performer in this category and can serve the purpose very easily. The passionate users who look for feature-loaded apps are going to love this app.
DOWNLOAD FROM MAC