Are your costs on meds is taking a lot of your cash?
Being in the cost-cutting world it is very difficult to save money. Because the highest amount is spared with the pharmacy due to ill health. Being the breadwinner of the family I struggle a lot not to cut down these medical expenses hence they are mandatory. So every time I try different pharmacies to get some discount on my purchase but that isn’t satisfactory. Finally, my doctor gave the good news of downloading the LoweMyRx application. Without a second thought, I did the same and I have been using this app for 4 months never I am disappointed with the app at any time. I am happy to share my experience with you LowerMyRx: Prescription Coupons
Benefits of LowerMyRx
- Have access to the same high-quality prescription medication at a reduced price.
- Save up-to 80% on many prescription drugs.
- Everyone in your household can use the same Application.
- Have immediate access to a network of 65,000 participating pharmacies, grocery stores and other retailers.
- Have access to a convenient app to locate where medication is cheapest near you
How LowerMyRx is unique?
- LowerMyRx provides medication discounts on both brand name and generic prescription drugs at over 35,000 pharmacies nationwide.
- Users have saved up to 80% on prescription drug purchases at their current pharmacies with Lower My Rx free pharmacy coupons.
- Use the LowerMyRx prescription coupons app every time you go to the pharmacy and save
How does it work?
Step 1: Download LoweMyRx: Prescription Coupons from the Play Store.
Step 2: Complete the registration formalities
Step 3: Just enter your prescription medication name.
Step 4: You can compare the lowest estimated discounted prices for your prescription medication.
Step 5: And finally, show your Free LowerMyRx in-app prescription savings coupon to the pharmacist and save.
How the Patient gets benefitted?
When a LowerMyRx app user checks out at their participating pharmacy, the pharmacist will use the special codes on the in-app coupon to provide the patient with a good prescription discount on their medication. Avail your discount with the below-mentioned pharmacies
Lower My Rx Prescription discount coupons are accepted at the following participating pharmacies:
• Rite Aid
• Longs Drugs
• Harris Teeter
• Sav-On Pharmacy
- LowerMyRx is NOT insurance and is not a substitute for insurance.
- LowerMyRx is NOT a Medicare prescription drug plan and is not a substitute for a Medicare prescription drug plan.
- Discounts displayed are estimated and discounts may vary. Discounts are only available at participating pharmacies.
- Not available in Tennessee. Pharmacy names, logos, brands, and other trademarks are the property of their respective owners
Finally, I would conclude to say that I am the happy client of the LowerMyRx application. I could save a lot of money on medical prescriptions and use them for my emergency needs. Thanks to the developer for this constructive release and I am sure it will save many lives.